Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I'm BAAAAAACK

Hello Again~



It's been a long time since I posted. I realize I probably should be keeping up with this much better than I have been! I started this blog as a way to hold myself accountable for my weight loss, and well, as you can see, LOL, it didn't go very far! I'm still doing Weight Watchers. In fact, I am now a weigher for Weight Watchers. Funny though, ever since I became a weigher, I have struggled with my weightloss!! I feel like I do so well motivating others, and here I am doing nothing, playing with the same 2-3 pounds, gaining, losing, gaining, gaining, and then gaining again. WTH?



Well I have decided that I'm going to follow the program seriously again! This is probably what brought me back to this blog! Starting tomorrow 6/20/07, just one month shy of a year from when I started Weight Watchers, I am starting over. These are my affirmations.....


  • I will journal everyday.

  • I will do some form of exercise everyday.

  • I will eat to live, not live to eat ;o)

  • I will drink my water every single day.

I will be going on vacation to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan at the end of July. I would like to set a goal of a 10 pound weight loss by then. I just wish my life didn't revolve around my weight. What do skinny people worry about anyway?


So there you have it. My defining moment!


In other news, John and Travis are fine. John and I are both on vacation this week. Travis is working at Wendy's now. So far so good. He seems to like it!


Well everyone, make it a GREAT Day!!


Love, Kim


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Kim. I KNOW you can do it! Congrats on reaffirming a dedication to your health, for yourself and your family. Perhaps you can inspire ME to do likewise. Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete