
Soooo welcome back....me, ;o) I think have had a bit of writers block lately. I guess life gets in the way. So many things going on, but it's all good. Thought I would pop in and say hey! Happy Miscellany Monday!!!
1. Happy Birthday John G! Today is my husbands birthday! OK I have a confession to make. I did remember his birthday last week, when I picked up his card, this weekend when I thought about what we would do to celebrate, and last night when I signed the card I bought him. However, today, it all went downhill. I totally forgot! That is all kinds of wrong, I swear! I did remember when I looked on Facebook and my sister-in-law wished him a Happy Birthday. I almost crapped right then and there. Dang, how was I going to smooth this over??? So I call, he is on the road already. I said, Hey Birthday Boy, how's it going? He goes "You forgot didn't you??" I was like NOOOOO! But he was so on to me! Anyway, I took him out to dinner and then there are a couple books he wants from Amazon to work on his cute little British sports car.
2. Travis was home this weekend!! It was wonderful to see him!!! It was an eventful weekend as far as he was concerned, but it was all good. He had to go back yesterday, but not before I cut his hair so you could see his eyes again! Why he doesn't just go and get it cut down there I don't know. I think he has trust issues when it comes to people who cut his hair.
3. I started my new job last Monday and I love it! I really miss my old coworkers but the way it ended at the old job really sucked to put it bluntly. They had been promising lay-offs, and they happened to do them on my last day there. 2 of my good friends were let go. I actually was safe, but since I had found another job and had given my notice, someone else's job was able to be saved, and THAT was a GOOD thing!! I never want to see people be let go again. I mean it was quick and painless, but just so sad to see people escorted out. We did have a party though so the day ended OK. So my new job....admin assistant at Ohio Health. I'm split between the Organizational Excellence Department and Women's Health. I love that they play Brahm's Lullaby everytime a baby is born. It gives me goose bumps. Another new life in the world!! Soo much to learn and they really have you hit the ground running! I have very little down time, which is surprising to being that it is only my 2nd week.
4. Camping season is OVER! We are so sad. It was an awesome summer and I will miss everyone. We have the BEST neighbors at the campground. We all just kinda clicked. We are planning to get together over the winter, but overall, we are really looking forward to April when it starts all over again.
Well that's about it for me! Hope life is treating you all well!! Be sure and say Hey if you stop by!











congrats on the new job! praying it is the perfect placement for you!
ReplyDelete