Saturday, February 11, 2012

Six Word Saturday






Looking at a new campground today!




I know it seems strange, that in Ohio, in the middle of February, when the temps are 15 degress, we are thinking of looking at new campgrounds! According to the hubs, now is the time to be making these decisions. Should be a lot of fun! or maybe not so much!


If you would like to play along with Six Word Saturday, feel free to stop by Cate's blog Show My Face and join in the fun!

8 comments:

  1. I suppose you can look as long as you don't camp in Ohio in February...sounds REALLY cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preparations are good...if you want the good sites. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking ahead is a good idea! (:>) Hope it will be fun whenever you find your new campsite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life beside a beach? No harm in wishing. Have fun in your camper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hard to picture those warm summer nights while you're trucking around in the sub-zero, though, ain't it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck! (At least there's not 30-feet of snow on the ground. [There isn't, is there?])

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once you find that spot though, it will be so good! I miss camping so much, spending time in the woods and the peace and quiet. One more year til the car is paid off then we are camp site bound. I am getting myself a camper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you found something you love. We were in Tahoe last month and the guide we were with said they had reserved their campground spots for the next August back in November. I had no idea that the perfect spot could be such a big deal!

    Thanks for playing 6WS!

    ReplyDelete