Saturday, April 21, 2012


Disliking the Ohio Department of Taxation

Ugh....Just sayin.  If you can't find me it's because I'll be busy hunting down tax information from 2002.  Yes, you read that right....10 years ago.  Are we even required to keep tax stuff that long? 

If you want to play along with Six Word Saturday, stop over to Cate's Blog, Show My Face and join in the fun. 

4 comments:

  1. I would not survive such an ordeal. Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! I thought there was supposed to be a seven year limit on that stuff! I have all the papers here somewhere, in boxes and storage and stacks, but Lord help me if I ever had to locate them or try to make sense of the mess! You have my sympathies! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:14 PM

    What a nightmare!!
    McGuffy's Reader
    http://www.mcguffysreader.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure don't! Thought 7 yrs was more than enough (and I don't keep that really well). Good luck!

    ReplyDelete