
Hello There! So its been a couple weeks huh? Sorry. The delay is mostly because I could not get onto the blogspot website from my normal computer. Dang I hate when that happens. I would prefer to type this update on that one than this laptop. More disturbing is the fact that I think something is wrong with my main computer. It is the one I use most often and it is really acting up!! On Sunday when we got home from my moms, it kept rebooting itself. Nice...........
SO HERE'S THE POOP
ON Weight Watchers: The week before last I maintained, and I was sort of okay with this. Maintaining is not such a bad thing. Then last week I gained. Total and complete bummer! I'm hopeful this week is better though I will admit to all reading, there were several occasions that I didn't make the right food choices. I promise I'll be updating this at least once a week. My whole reason for writing this blog was to be accountable, and I'm such a slackah!! I still love this program! It works.....its just I have to MAKE IT WORK!
ON Me: I actually had a fun week this week. My good friend Peggy Jack was in Marion to do some training so we hooked up on Monday night and went to Mia Jalepeno.....I'm just gonna say it right now.....not a good choice! LOL. The meal was bad enough but then the drinks on top of it......Thankfully that was on a Monday, is all I can say about that. Then Tuesday, another good friend from Youngstown, Carrie Ambrose was in Columbus with her family, passing through on the way to Cincinnati. I got to see sweet little Connor James who is 3, and Christina, who I didn't even recognize because she is so mature and grown up. She is just beautiful. It was great seeing them, and again..... meeting at the Olive Garden was probably not the best choice, although I love their salad! It was great to see you Carrie and Jim!!!
ON John: Please keep John in your thoughts as he is contemplating a job change. He has one that he is extremely interested in that is in the works. Please keep your fingers crossed that it comes through. He is hoping to hear something this week.
ON Travis: Still working at Wendy's and still whining and complaining about not being able to come and go as he pleases. When he really gets on my last nerve with this, I take the time to remind myself that I'm just happy he is here to whine and complain. He has a doctors appt Monday for an accident recheck and to see if the boy is prone to concussions. He has had 3 already with a possible 4th a couple weekends ago. He is dying to play football this year after sitting out last year because of a concussion. Concussions are a scary thing! At the end of the day though, he is very smart and will likely get a scholarship for his grades.....I don't want him to mess that up by playing football and getting hurt.
ON This Weekend: I am so stinkin bored! With working at home, by the time the weekend comes I just want to get out of this house! The Gepper and I are going to try something fun to do!
I will post Tuesday, after I weigh in. Lets hope for a great week!
Love, Me











Hey, you're back!!! :) There is still 2 days till weigh in,you can make them COUNT!!
ReplyDelete