Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Hello Blog World!

Well it has been awhile hasn't it? Jeez I don't even know where to begin! I'll start with the good stuff! Travis is in college at Miami University and is doing fantastic! He loves college. John and I went down this weekend and seeing him so focussed and goal oriented was just amazing. I mean seriously, I can't believe it is my son. He was so NOT that in high school. Grades came easily to him. Now he has to work at it but does so willingly! John and I were both just amazed. I know I said that but I can't think of another word.....amazed......thats it......

I started a new job in August working for the Battelle Corporation in Columbus and I love it. I'm working for my old boss from WorkMED, Deb, and that has just been a pleasure. The whole office is fun. I work for the Health Services Department and am the medical records custodian and senior office assistant. I have to say it is nice to have a job that is basically over at 5. I leave without a ton of stuff on my mind of things I have to accomplish, knowing there is no way humanly possible I could do it. This is more laid back, easy going, and the people are great! They are sending me to Utah......in January. OK I know, it will be chilly and I'm wondering why it can't be Key West, but whatever, LOL! I do have a commute of nearly an hour each way but so far it has not bothered me at all.

One thing though......I'm sick! I have the cold from hell! It sucks!! I can't breathe and keep coughing. I'm tired, and whatever, blah blah blah. I know you are all probably going through it as well. I hope it doesn't hang on for long. I'm so ready for it to leave me!

John is doing well. Same old same old. We have been doing some camping and that is always fun. John loves to camp! I love the campfires he builds, so it works, LOL!

Well thats about it for us. Hoping all is well for everyone!!

Have a GREAT DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment