Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Tuesdays at the Table

Hey All!

Thought I would share a great low calorie dessert recipe with you all. I kinda combined 2 different recipes for this one. Sorry I don't have any pictures.

Pinapple Angel Food Cake

1 box Angel Food Cake Mix
1 can crushed pinapple in it's own juice + 1/2 cup of crushed pineapple drained
1 tub light or fat free cool whip
1 small sugar free vanilla instant pudding.

Mix the can of crushed pineapple with the angel food cake mix and pour into a baking dish. Bake as directed on the box. You will want to spray the baking disk with Pam. Remove from oven when done and cool.

Mix whipped cream, 1/2 c to 1 cup of drained crushed pineapple (depending on how much pineapple you really like. Me....I love pineapple so I used alot), and vanilla instant pudding mix and frost cake on this. It gives it a pretty thick layer of icing.

Enjoy. This recipe is so light and fresh!!

Be sure to hop on over to All the Small Stuff and check out the other recipes! Looks like some good ones this week!!

1 comment: