Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Wednesday's Random Thoughts

Random Thoughts.......




  • If you want to see something really funny, feed your dog mashed potatoes.....It might just be Jackson, but he was hilarious!



  • I miss Travis on days where there are 2 hour delays or school is cancelled.



  • I thought the 9 inches of snow we got was absolutely beautiful. Iwished I had my camera with me the other day when I was driving home. I don't mind driving in it, but it is getting old.



  • I have alot of exciting weekends coming up!



  • Houses in the midst of renovation (mainly my own), with lots of work left to be done piss me off!



  • In addition to that, I find that picking out paint colors scares me! I don't want to make a mistake, and yet paint is so cheap. Why do I care??!!



  • I miss my friend Jennifer at work~



  • I missed my hair appointment this week.....crap! I need to call them.



  • I have realized that the only mascara that really works for me is Mary Kay.



  • I think Pandora bracelets are cool.


Until next week America........



4 comments:

  1. Stopping by from SITS - it's my sitstablogs exploring time... :)

    BLOGitse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:34 PM

    I love your blog and it's author!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm overwhelmed by paint colors, too. i was so shocked by the $$ it took to paint cooper's room but then again we did use multiple colors.

    how are you? how was your weekend? i hope you had a fantabulous valentines day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:54 PM

    I actually ended up with a Nikon - D3000...I love it!! so much to learn!! thanks for the encouragement...it's nice to think that it's not a "blind" passion!!

    ReplyDelete