Monday, October 29, 2007

Hello! and Happy Fall!!



I can't believe Halloween is 3 days away. I did a bad thing today, I re-found the candy in the hall closet.....Sadly, I caved and had 2 Snickers. Why, why, why did I buy Snickers?!? I actually need more candy because we get a zillion and one trick or treaters. I live in the "city"....so laughing to myself, because it really isn't a city, but in the Waldo Ohio realm, this is considered the city, and all the people who live further out bring their kids in to trick or treat. Sooooo, we give out oodles of candy. It is nothing to pass out 400+ pieces.

Our lawn is absolutely covered with the neighbors leaves. I know, how do I know they are our neighbors leaves? Because ours have not started falling yet. Now the big challenge is to make sure that John does not get the leaf blower and blow them back into their yard. That neighbor has caused us some grief, so keeping John from retaliating is always a challenge.

As I said in my last post, I went to the Ohio Beaders retreat last weekend. I always come away with a renewed passion for jewelry making. We are having our Christmas Gathering this weekend, here in Waldo. We have an exchange and I got that done last night. Phew, glad thats over with. Plan on making quite a few Christmas gifts as well so need to get supplies ordered for that.

My other challenge for today, booking tickets for the Michigan Speedway for next June. Everyone knows I'm a big Jeff Gordon fan, and these next few weeks are going to be soooo stressful! He is in first now and I hope he stays there. This is his year!!!

Well, thats about all for now! Hope you have a great day!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment