
Well here we are again, the holidays are upon us. Wow, it seems like this year has just flown by! I'm in the throws of shopping (late as usual), and of course, I have no idea what to buy anyone. I have to tell ya, John is no help in this area. I ask for ideas for his family, Dad, kids, grandkids, and he says gift certificates. The man has an aversion to shopping. He breaks into a cold sweat in the mall. Being that I'm a little bit stressed out myself this year, I'm just going to go with it. Gift certificates all around. I have made a dent in the shopping for my side. Something else I'm doing this year, making some of the gifts. I love receiving home made gifts. I hope the people like what I make. Can't say here what I have made, in case someone I give gifts to is reading.
On 12/15 (tomorrow), we have our annual progressive dinner with the Craigs, Richards, and the McClaskey clan. Should be fun! I got main dish this year. I have a lot to live up to, and I don't think they realize that I'm not that great of a cook. I refuse to stress about it though. I'm making an Italian lasagne, and a Greek lasagne. Easy enough to prepare ahead. I'm really looking forward to it. We always have a GREAT time.
Well that's all for now folks. I'll be back soon!











No comments:
Post a Comment