Friday, July 11, 2008

I'm BAAAAAACK


Hello out there in bloggers world! After a very long absence, I'm back. I originally started this blog as a means to document my weight loss journey. Unfortunately I fell short in the whole weight loss thing, and soooooooo I quit blogging. However, I have found that I really need the accountability that this blog offers, and so I think I'll start again. I'll be taking pics once a month so that I can document my progress. Ugh, I cannot even stand to look at that one right there, but it is me, right now, with 90+ pounds to lose! As I start this weightloss journey again, I keep asking myself, why did I let myself gain so much weight? Why did I quit Weight Watchers when it worked so well? Why have I not been able to stick to a diet program? I think once I figure out the answer to those questions, I'll be able to lose weight and keep it off for good~
I went to Weight Watchers on Thursday night. It felt great to be back. I really like that program, and it works for me, so I figured go for it. They asked us about our goals and WHY we were there. My immediate goal, besides the obvious health reasons, is that Travis will be graduating next year and I do NOT want to look like this when he graduates. I want to feel good about myself and enjoy the festivities!! I want to wear cute clothes to the different parties. So on and so forth.
So here we begin (again). I swear I have lost the same 5-10 pounds so many freakin times I have really lost a whole person! Anyway, if you would like to join me on this journey, feel free to join my Spark Team. Here is the link. http://www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/groups_individual.asp
It has been made the OFFICIAL Columbus Ohio team! Hows that for coolness?!? I'll elaborate on that more later. Or you can always just hop on here and check the goings on. I'll be posting more often. I have to! I'm committed :o)
Back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment