Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Online Banking ...... How Cool Is That???



So while in South Carolina on vacation, I realized that I had some bills that were needing paid and was thinking we needed to find a bank. It was then that my very smart daughter-in-law says, "Why don't you try online banking?" I was always kinda leary but thought, well let me check it outing

I have to tell ya, I'm like a kid in a candy store with this stuff. It will mail bills, send electronically if it can, etc. It is amazing!!!. I don't think I will ever be late on a bill again.

Diet continues to go well!! I went to the Y last night. I had every intention of signing up for a water toning class, but I was 15 minutes late due to an appointment that ran late. Soooo I went in just to watch and see what they do. I sat there for a few and said to myself "Self, why are you not swimming?" So I changed into my suit, hopped into the warm water pool and started swimming around. It was awesome. There was this older gentleman there walking back and forth in the water and swinging his arms. I decided to start doing this too. Soon he was telling me to swing my arms harder and take bigger steps, LOL. That just cracked me up, but I was happy with the guidance as well! It was quite the workout, considering I'm Ms. Sedentary, working at home and all.

Tonight I have convinced the Gepper to meet me after work at the Y to swim some more. He loves to swim, BUT, he is skeptical. I told him he would feel better, it was good for him, blah, blah, blah, and he is not convinced! I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. Waldo, Ohio, USA....?? Take a walk through the town Cemetery Kim. My Houseworth ancestors are all over the place....quite the collection from GG Grandmothers, Aunts, Uncles, cousins, outlaws, and more.

    Between my genealogy research and G&R's famous Bolonga Sammys...I get there on occasion.

    Good luck with your journey to lose.

    Stop by my everyday blog and my ancestory blog which is chocked full of Waldo stuff.

    ReplyDelete