
This is the winner!!! I think he was just over 2 years old in this picture. So precious and sweet!!! I was really glad because I have had this picture in the back of my mind ever since he was a sophomore in high school and I knew I would be needing to pick one for the program. You guys just solidified the deal! Thanks Peeps!
On another note, we were home this weekend. My neice Kayla was in from St. Kitt where she goes to nursing school. When spending time with Kayla there is NEVER a dull moment and you basically just laugh your butt off. She is just full of fun, and lots of stories from going to nursing school in a 3rd world country. I'm not sure my father will ever be the same after hearing some of her tales, LOL. However, I think he is getting used to expecting the unexpected from Kayla. You never know what is going to come out of that mouth next! Anyway it was great seeing her again! I love ya Kay Kay!











No comments:
Post a Comment