Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!


Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Ours was extremely quiet! Normally my sister and I alternate having Thanksgiving, but for various reasons this year, everyone went in different directions. My father recently had surgery and didn't feel up to driving down here, and I have to work tomorrow, sooooo, here I am. Even Travis, who is "all about the party" went home with a friend when he realized that no one was coming here. I was kind of dreading it. This is the first Thanksgiving where it was just me and my spouse. I did make a nice turkey dinner for John and I and it was kind of nice actually.

However, I was still feeling a little nostalgic. I kept thinking about past Thanksgivings when we were all together and all the fun we have. I was looking on the internet and found the following.... and it just cracked me up!! If you have attended a Bartolovich Thanksgiving shindig, you are very likely to hear many of the following statements. Never thought about it quite this way though!!

Things That Sound Dirty at Thanksgiving....Courtesy of lifesajoke.com

1. Talk about a huge breast!!

2. Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.

3. It's Cool Whip time!!

4. If I don't undo my pants, I'll burst!

5. Whew, that's one terrific spread!

6. I'm in the mood for a little dark meat.

7. Are you ready for seconds yet?

8. It's a little dry, do you still want to eat it?

9. Just wait your turn, you'll get some!

10. Don't play with your meat!

11. Just spread the legs open and stuff it.

12. Do you think you'll be able to handle these people all at once?

13. I didn't expect everyone to come at once!

14. You still have a little bit on your chin.

15. How long will it take after you stick it in?

16. Wow! I didn't think I could handle all of that!

17. That's the biggest one I have ever seen!

18. You'll know it's ready when it pops up.

19. How long do I beat it before it's ready?


Anyone going black Friday shopping?? Heres hoping you find some wonderful deals!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving
    I enjoyed this day in Virginia Beach with my girl friend. It was too much excited tour of my life.

    ReplyDelete