Monday, November 22, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday ~ 2 Favorite Jobs


TOP 2 FAVORITE JOBS:
OK Hands down, my all time favorite job ever was WorkMED, an occupational health facility in Boardman, Ohio. We had the best crew. My boss Deb had the gift of choosing people that work very well together, and we were all as good of friends outside of work as we were at work. We had move fun times and I have so many awesome memories of working there! When you get along well with the people you work with, it makes having to go to work that much easier!
After a lot of thought, (because I tend to like all of my jobs) I would have to say that Battelle is another favorite. It was a really cool and interesting place to work. I started out in the Health Services Dept. but was moved to the Quality Department in May. I wasn't thrilled about the move. In fact, I was pretty devastated when it happened. But, that move turned out to be one of the best things that could have happened to me! It didn't take long to learn that the people that worked on my floor were awesome!! Love them! I ended up leaving there due to some promised lay-offs and I didn't think I could make the cut. As it turns out, I would have made the cut, but I do believe that everything happens for a reason. Never look back right?? My new job is good, but I really miss my buds I worked with! I just got together with a few of them tonight for dinner and we had a fantastic time catching up.
Be sure to check out more Top 2 Tuesday posts here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment