Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Two on Tuesday







Hey Everyone!



I'm linking up with Andrea over at My Chihuahua Bites for 2 on Tuesday. Today's Question....What are your 2 favorite restaurants.



Ahhhh, OK so I LOVE to eat out. I wish I didn't love it quite so much because it is expensive, and I find it hard to eat healthy when I eat out. My all time favorite food is Mexican. I could realistically eat Mexican food 4 to 5 days per week. I wonder if there is a 12-step program for this??


When I thought about which restaurants are actually my favorite, I decided feature two hometown favorites here in Ohio.


My first favorite restaurant has to be our local cantina....El Campesino.



(Image courtesy of Google Images)


Here she is in all her Mexican goodness. What I like about this place is pretty much everything. Seriously, awesome chips, awesome food, awesome service. I'll pretty much eat anything here as long as it doesn't have fish in it. Nope, not a fish eater. I blame it on the fact that I'm a Pisces...sign of the fish. Some of my faves are the tamales, chili rellenos, and chilaquitos. Their shredded chicken they put in their food rocks.


Seems like I got a little carried away there....so moving on. My next fave here in my town is a restaurant called Infinity. It is in the old Harding Hotel downtown.





(Photo courtesy of Google Images)


There is so much history in this place. The owners actually work it, husband is waiter, wife is chef. We have a GNO (Girls Night Out) once a month and this is definitely a fave for us! I normally get the Asian Prime Rib. The chef is Korean and she made this up. It is awesome. It is thin sliced prime rib that comes on a sizzling plate. It also comes with little seaweed squares, rice, and onion relish. You make these little rolls by putting the meat, rice, and onion relish in the seaweed square. In reading this, it doesn't sound that great, but I'm telling you, it rocks my world!!


If I had to pick national chains, I would have to say any steakhouse and Olive Garden. What are your faves?


1 comment:

  1. sounds delicious! we don't have either of those but I wish we did.

    so sorry i'm so late to comment. i'm trying to catch up, but there is no excuse for my lateness! i apologize!

    ReplyDelete