Photo courtesy of Google ImagesHAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
We had a wonderful New Year's Weekend. Met up with my family at my mom's house. We were actually all together, which is a rarity!! It was great to see everyone and we laughed our butts off, mostly at my expense. It was all kinds of wrong!! My sister-in-law and neice hacked my facebook account and put some pretty interesting status updates on there. Greeeeaaattttt. It was pretty funny though! We just hung out at my mom's for New Year's Eve and were back at our hotel by 11:15. We stayed up to see the ball drop and probably 10 minutes more and then I was watching nothing but the insides of my eyelids.
So now on to 2012. The new year always has me pondering resolutions. Oh sure, I set them every year, but they never last past the 2nd of January. I do have some wishes and some goals I would like to accomplish in the new year, so I thought I would blog about them and then I can refer back to this and see what I have accomplished.
So here goes nothin....
1. I would like to blog at least once per week. I tend to take HUGE blogging breaks, but I want to use this more as a diary of sorts, to document life and be able to read back and see what was up.
2. I would like to take more pictures. Candid ones. I have a tendency to let life pass me by. No surprise I didn't take one picture with my family this weekend. I want to change that.
3. I would like to lose weight.
4. I would like to eat healthier.
5. I would like to learn how to knit. Well knit or crochet...not sure which one yet.
6. I would like to have a positive outlook. In general I do, but there is always room for improvement.
7. I would like for my husband to find a job he loves.
8. I would like to sit for the CAP-OM exam (a certification for administrative professionals).
9. I would like to make it a point to take time for myself. I.DESERVE.IT!
10. I would like to make myself a budget and stick to it.
There are more, but I don't want to overdo it, LOL. I think this will be a good start!
What are YOUR New Years plans?
I would like to take a moment to wish everyone a very prosperous and happy new year!!











No comments:
Post a Comment