Saturday, March 10, 2012

Six Word Saturday



Should be cleaning, but reading instead!


If you would like to play along with 6 word Saturday, be sure to visit Cate at Show My Face. The more the merrier!!

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:13 AM

    I sure hope you're reading something good!
    BTW I would always choose reading over cleaning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even worse, I was reading in the garden this lunchtime! First opportunity weatherwise this year- not bad for March.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should be doing something, but I'm doing nothing instead. Not that commenting on your blog is nothing. Commenting on your blog is something; but not the something I should be doing, whatever that is. I forget.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Ron you crack me up!! Good for you reading in the garden Restless Jo. Still too cold here in Ohio to read outside. Thanks Brenda, I am reading something good. I'm in a bookclub and we are reading a book called 150 pounds, about 2 women's journeys to that weight, one from 200+ pounds and one from 100 pounds. It is a good read!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reading sounds like a better choice to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reading is so much fun... Love you blog tittle and as a beach liver, I couldn't agree more, life is better at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds perfect to me!

    Thanks for playing 6WS.

    ReplyDelete