Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING WORLD!!!



Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!! I hope you all have an absolutely wonderful day. I was lying in bed this morning pondering the things I have to be thankful for. I am so blessed.....

I'm thankful for my husband. Even though I drive the poor guy crazy at times, (Like last night when I insisted he hang the mirror in the bathroom even though he was dead tired from working) he still loves me and keeps on coming back for more, LOL.

I'm thankful for my son. He is a bright spot in my days. He has so much spirit and such a great sense of humor. God knew what he was doing when he gave me Travis.

I'm thankful for my parents health and the fact that they are here right now spending Thanksgiving in Waldo, Ohio. I am truly blessed with my parents. They are so good to all of us kids. We hit the mother-load!

I'm thankful for my sister and brothers and their families, who I will be seeing, if not today, then tomorrow and it is not very often that we all get together. I love seeing all kids and it is mass chaos when we are all together, but I would not trade it for a second!

I'm thankful for my job! I love my job as a QA Coordinator for OSI Transcription. Our QA team are some of the nicest people I have ever met.

I'm thankful for my friends. Those who I am close to and those that I have drifted apart from. I love them all just the same and really miss one in particular!!

Yep, today was a great opportunity to sit and think about all the ways I have been blessed in my life. I'm going to refer back to this post when I'm down!!

I hope you all have a wonderful day. Try not to eat too much turkey!! OMG this house smells so stinkin good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment