Sitting.... in my office.
Smelling... A Rosehips and Lavender candle that I think is the best smelling candle I have ever had the pleasure of burning!!
Listening ....to Dr. Niemi talk. Doing some transcription. Jackson Gepperheimer is lying right beside me and he keeps sighing.
Drinking.... Diet Dr. Pepper, but wishing it was beer or at least something a little better, stronger......
Reading..... CMT Prep Guide
Loving .... My family
Dreading...... Tomorrow......no further comment.
Eagerly Anticipating.... Thanksgiving when my whole family and part of John's is coming here for dinner. It sure would be good if I didn't have to work!
Lauging About.... Travis (my son) who just cracks me up every single day!
Worrying About... Job situations and a friend situation.
Wishing..... Someone would cure cancer and that I could get the strength to follow my diet for longer than a day or so......
Praying.... For the family of Heather Pick, a local newscaster whose life was cut very short by breast cancer. She was only 38 years old and leaves behind a husband and 7 year-old daughter and 4 year-old son.
Grateful.... for my husband who must have taken his "wonderful husband" pills this weekend because he was absolutely the perfect partner. I'm also very grateful for my parents health.
Sharing..... Nothing really.....I guess I should think on that and share something, LOL!
Borrowed from another blog... Feel free to snag it for your blog, and leave a comment so I can check it out!!!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











Thanks for stopping by and showin some comment love, I always appreciate it.
ReplyDeleteI like this list and can appreciate a lot of what you listed. I was drinkin a soda earlier and was dreamin of it being a beer and that I was on the beach.