And I say that like I'm excited about it....NOT!!! Really, is it winter already? I mean really? Where did the summer go??? I'm just not ready for snow yet. And of course I was sick with worry when Travis had to drive to school in it. You know that old poopy tummy feeling a mom gets when her child is in control of a 5000 pound machine that can kill??? Yea that kind of worry!
OK so it did stick a little bit but not enough to go out and do a snow angel or anything.
Actually, I don't HATE the snow. I just don't like the cold or driving in it.
Lets all keep our fingers crossed for a nice mild winter!! I'll quit whining now, I promise!!! I'm off to go put my slippers on and crawl under a nice warm blanket to watch Dancing with the Stars!!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











I like the snow too, as long as I don't have to drive in it. I lived way up north in WA state for 3 years and I hated the winter. So I feel ya!!!!
ReplyDeleteSounds wonderful! Have some hot chocolate for me! Thanks for stopping by my blog, keep in touch!
ReplyDelete