Friday, May 15, 2009

Aloha Friday



Welcome to Aloha Friday!!!!

Sooooo Aloha Friday......started by Kalani over at An Island Life, as a day to take it easy. I ask a simple question......you give a simple answer!!

My Question Is:

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream????

Mine is Chocolate Peanut Butter Parfait from Handels, which is a local ice cream shop started in Youngstown Ohio. All I can say is Yummitha!!

And I suppose you have been wondering where I have been! I'll post this weekend and let you know, not that it is anything exciting.....just life basically!

20 comments:

  1. anything with Peanut Butter in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chunky Monkey by Ben & Jerry! Come on over and link up....its down a bit because I'm running tons of giveaways all day long for my birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vanilla and Strawberry

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a huge ice cream lover, but, my favorites are banana or strawberry.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Plain old vanilla makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rocky Road is my ultimate favorite! BUT, I won't turn down ANY ice cream! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Without a doubt, Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:13 AM

    Moose Tracks. Love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. mint chocolate chip!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not a huge ice cream fan myself... bothers my belly... but I like vanilla as long as its SMOOTHERED in chocolate syrup... mmm... chocolate syrup... I could just pour it in my mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Strawberry but only if it has the real strawberries in it! Yummy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous8:55 AM

    Heavenly Hash! Yummy I love it. Although I love mint chocolate chip also:O)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your flavor combo. I really like burnt almond fudge as long as there's actually some almonds in it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous10:08 AM

    Chocolate!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. My favorite these days is chocolate and vanilla yogurt with M&M's on top.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Marbled Fudge and Mint Chocolate Chip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Chocolate chip cookie dough

    ReplyDelete
  18. Chocolate chip cookie dough, or mint chocolate chip.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday, Kim!
    And so i answer your question from before, just for the fun of it.. i love Amarena Cherry flavor and Bubble Gum flavor for my ice cream :))
    Hope you'll have a great weekend!

    Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Kim~
    I found you on Nicole's blog this morning. I saw that you have an 18 year old son who will soon be graduating from high school. My oldest daughter is 17 and will graduate next year. I'm not looking forward to letting go, AT ALL! My heart truly goes out to you, but I wish you (and HIM) the very best!

    ReplyDelete