This first one is Travis on our front porch.


This is the group. The girl on the end in the black and white was Prom Queen.

Typical Travis.......always is sticking his tongue out in pictures!

Prom was at the Palace Theater in Marion and they did their Grand March (Where each couple walked across the stage and were announced, a great opportunity to see everyone) on the stage. Really pretty setting.
They were off to Cedar Point today. I'm sure he is exhausted. His wisdom teeth have been bothering him and when he called earlier saying they were on their way home he said his mouth was killing him.
Not much going on with John or I. I am just really working on scrapbooking and picture boards for the graduation party, graduation next weekend, and the graduation party that is coming up in 3 weeks. Soooo much to do and no time to do it!
Back to work tomorrow. The weekend flew! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!











Look how handsome!!! And congrats.... & the King.. how awesome!!! And look how beautiful everyone looks!
ReplyDeleteNo shocker that your prince has become the King!! ;) Thanks for the sweet words...I think it is what I should have been...well other than I could've been a doctor, a darn good doctor, but no way I will go to school that long:) I might keep learning to become an ARNP?? I am excited!! I love reading your blog and keeping up with you!!
ReplyDeleteHugs!!
How fun!!!
ReplyDeleteIn that first picture, you can see his hand behind her. I think it's funny that he's not touching her like "should. not. touch. her. girlfriend. would. not. be. happy." Or something like that. LOL
This is an exciting time of year for seniors. I hope you're both enjoying it! =)