
1. How many pets do you have?
I just have one dog, Jackson Gepperheimer. He is the cutest dog ever! You can read all about him here.
2. If you could switch places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
The first person that comes to mind is Jennifer Aniston. So strange, but first, I think she is gorgeous, and I would just like to be gorgeous for one day. Secondly, mmmmm, the money part would not be so bad either!
3. What is your favorite money saving tip?
Not eating out for lunch. Really not eating out at all, but that is sooo not realistic, LOL. But this week I started not eating lunch out and I can't believe it! I give myself $25 per week to spend, though when I was eating at the work cafeteria I was spending much more than that. It was pretty pathetic to look at my bank account online and see Aramark, Aramark, Aramark, wayyy too many times. Anywho, I don't think I have spent a dime all week. Not only do I have my weekly budget $$, but nothing out of the bank account either this week, except for when I filled up my tank. It is a goal to see how much I was spending eating out last month, versus what I saved this month by cutting way back on it. This little tip is also an added benefit for my weight loss efforts.
4. What do you want your kids to be when they grow up?
Well I only have 1, and truly I just want to do what makes him happy. This is a funny question for me because, when Travis went to college last year, he was pre-med. At the end of the year he changed his major to education. I was devastated! Not because I wanted a doctor in the family (Ohhh OK, I admit it, I wanted a doctor in the family), but more so, because they are laying off teachers right and left right now. I mean here in Central Ohio, there are NO teaching jobs. Sooooo I was thinking he may be wasting BooCoo $$$$$ to graduate and not have a job. However, the more I thought about it, I realized that you have to like what you are doing or you will never be successful at it. So I have come to terms with the whole education thing.
5. What is your favorite quote?
The answer is there are many! I love motivational quotes.
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson.
This is the quote that I had printed on Travis' graduation invitations.
Now on to Follow Me Chickadee........












found you from chicadee. good advice on lunches out. i am a sahm and i still spend alot of money on lunches out... and your dog is really cute!
ReplyDelete