I have to say my absolute biggest indulgence would be eating out. I eat out wayyyyy too much. I go through phases where I like to cook, but bigger phases where I would rather eat out.
My second biggest indulgence is that I get a pedicure once a month or every 6 weeks. It is so relaxing and they do such a great job. I love to look down and see pretty toes, so I just go for it!
If you want to join in on Top 2 Tuesday, hop on over to The Undomestic Momma and link up!
Have a great Tuesday!!












I just love pedicures! Although I haven't gotten one yet this Summer :( Great picks!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful week!
I love to eat out as well. I just say that I'm giving the kitchen the night off every once and awhile :)
ReplyDeleteGreat picks!
These are definitely two of my biggest indulgences that I didn't even think of! Too bad it's not top 12 :)
ReplyDeleteGreat picks! I eat ou way too much too.
ReplyDelete