Weight Watchers Day 1. I went. I weighed in. I was actually down 2 pounds, LOL. Is it wrong that it kinda bummed me out because I'm thinking my first weigh-in won't be that much then? I know I'm not quite right. Seriously, I do. But I'm just sayin.....
Unfortunately I couldn't stay for the meeting. I never advocate that. There is statistical proof that people lose more weight when they attend the meetings regularly. I had a good enough reason though. My parents are here visiting and I wanted to cut out of work early, so I didn't really take a lunch. Just quickly ran over to get weighed and then down to the cafeteria to grab a small salad and crusty bread.
How cute is my mom? She brought stuffed peppers with her. OMG soooo delish.
So tomorrow, with the parents here, I took the day off and we are going shopping at Easton. Easton is a great place for shopping here in Columbus Ohio. Looking forward to spending the day with them. It is an all about Travis shopping trip though. New computer for him and I wanted to pick him up some new clothes for the start of school. Which, by the way, is in 2 weeks. O.M.G. This summer just flew by.
Must go hang with the family. I'll be back soon.
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment