
Happy Friday!!! I think meme's can be kind of fun, so today I'm participating in Five Question Friday! Feel free to check it out and link up yourself to play! It is a great way to learn about others and make new friends in cyber space ;o)
1. Have you ever visited another country?
Sure have! My first husband was stationed in High Wycombe, England so we were stationed in England for 3 years. In fact, Travis was born there. I loved Great Britain! We were able to visit so many places over there, including Paris, Scotland, and Wales. I met wonderful friends there, both British and American. And you gotta love Facebook. I have been able to reconnect with alot of the people I had lost touch with through the years.
2. What is the strangest place you have ever been?
Jeez, this one is tough. I can't think of anywhere strange right now.
3. What is your favorite season?
Fall, hands down. Love the leaves changing, the chill in the air, and college football!
4. What one song will always cheer you up?
Soul Sister by Train, although extremely overplayed, will cheer me up in 2 seconds because it brings back wonderful memories of me and my son at Moms Weekend at the Frat house. That was the BEST weekend! Anything 80's is pretty fun too!
5. Which Disney character do you resemble most?
Sadly, I think physically I resemble Mrs. Potts from Beauty and the Beast! That was one of my favorite Disney movies though!!












I think I am going to participate in this meme! Fall is my favorite season too and I love 'Soul Sister'! Have a great day! Visiting from Follow Me, Chickadee.
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday!! :)
ReplyDeleteHi, came over from Follow Me, Chickadee Fri.! I'm a Fall person too. I like the cool crisp weather, though we've been feeling that a lot this summer. :-) Best wishes on your weight-loss journey. It's time for me to get serious about being more healthy, too. I really have no more excuses.
ReplyDeleteSu-sieee! Mac
This and That. Here and There. Now, Sometimes Then.