Monday, August 30, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday ~ 2 Favorite Cities

This week's topic: Top 2 Favorite Cities.

I like this one!!!

One of my All-Time Favorite Cities is none other than Chi-Town!! I was just there over the Memorial Day holiday with my mom, sister and niece. There is so much to do and it was such a great girls weekend.



Number 2 is Fort Lauderdale. I told my husband that I would like to be independently wealthy and live on the intercoastal and go out in my back yard and hop into a yacht! Seriously, is it too much to ask???!!! I will, hopefully (fingers crossed) be in Fort Lauderdale in October.



If you want to play Top 2 Tuesday, go here and link up!

Have a great Tuesday!!

4 comments:

  1. My sister was born in fort lauderdale! Beautiful town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to go to Chicago for a long time!!

    Glad to hear its as amazing as I think it would be.

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will add those to my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Chicago! I spent 3 weeks there, it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete