Tuesday, January 27, 2009

4 Things

Lets all play 4 things!!!

A. 4 places I go over and over.
- Grocery Store
- Gas Station
- Hobby Lobby (badness, LOL)
- Weight Watchers.

B. 4 people who email me regularly.
- Diva Kim
- Flossie
- Jessica
- Jeri

C. 4 Favorite Smells
- My Rosehips and Lilly candle.
- The smell of dinner baking on Christmas
- A baby
- Any Calvin Klein cologne

D. 4 places I would rather be.
- The beach
- The beach
- The beach
- A cruise. My step son and daughter in law and family just got back from one. Pics are just gorgeous!

E. 4 TV shows I watch
- Grays Anatomy
- Lost
- Top Chef
- House

Thats it! Feel free to play along!!

2 comments:

  1. wish i could go to hobby lobby over and over, but there isn't one here. i'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to be on a cruise right now! A nice beachy cruise to tropical places...

    ReplyDelete