Hello~
Well as you can see I'm a bit behind on my blogging. So you get Think Thin Thursday, Aloha Friday, and then Weekly Wrap up Saturday all in one post. Might want to grab a cup of coffee and stay awhile! Actually Im going to skip Aloha Friday because I haven't had time to think of a good question. We will pick that back up next Friday.

Earlier this week I was searching out the blogosphere and I came a across a neat little blog that has Think Thin Thursday! Since I am doing the whole Biggest Loser challenge with my brother and some 35 other people (WhoooHoooo, how cool is that) I thought this would be a great little thing to keep me motivated!
Soooo for Think thin Thursday, I'm supposed to note my goals for the coming week. In doing Weight Watchers this week, I have done well, but I noticed a couple areas where I'm falling short.
1. Drinking enough water.
2. Eating enough fruits and veggies.
So this would be my goal for next.....to improve upon my shortcomings in these areas.
Otherwise, WW has been great. I'm really enjoying doing this as well as the Biggest Loser Challenge I'm doing with my brother. OF NOTE: While in the grocery store I saw they had The Biggest Loser workout videos. I really like Jillian, even though she is a skinny little biatch even though she is just a tiny little thing, so I'm looking forward to trying those out.
If you are interested in joining our Biggest Loser Challenge, email me at kgepper@columbus.rr.com. I can get you all the details and the link to the Yahoo group as well.
Now on to BIG NEWS!!! I'm soooo excited to post that I lost 4.2 pounds this week at WW. Actually I was hoping for a phenomenal weight loss, like is 75 pounds too much to ask, LMBO?!? Seriously I would have liked to cross the 5 pound mark for my first week, since so much of it is water weight anyhow at first. It's OK, I'll take it! Wouldn't it be nice to lose the weight as fast as it came on?
I got some GREAT recipes this week that I'll be posting on my Biggest Loser Yahoo site for the team to try out. If you are interested, I can post them here as well. Today I made a Creamy Chicken and Spinach Tortellini Soup that was only 6 points and it was really filling! Filling is the name of the game for me right now!
On other news, John has been up in Cleveland since yesterday morning. They are getting POUNDED with snow and are at a level 2 snow emergency. We have not gotten too much here! He expects to be there till Sunday sometime. On one hand *sniff* on the other hand Whooo Hooooo! I kinda like being a free spirit when he is not around.
Trav has been seeing his friend-girl that has been home from college. They are "on" when she is home and "off" when she goes back. I think it works for both of them, LOL!
Work has been crazy and I'm looking forward to getting these Christmas decorations down. It reminds me of funny story where this doctor I used to work with, awesome guy, but he was married to a doctor as well, so needless to say household things got away from them. Well it was the end of February and he came in to work and showed us a note he found in his mail box that read....."If you can't take them down, at least turn them off!!!" This was in reference to the Christmas lights that were set on a timer to turn on everynight. Poor Sax.......Soooo funny though!
Make it a GREAT Saturday!












Congrats My Twin!! I'm very proud of you on the weight loss! Keep it up! I'll keep reading and keeping track! I'm sure the next time I see you I won't recognize you! Love ya girl!!!
ReplyDeleteJust stopped by from SITS to say hi! Congrats on your 4+ loss this week - that's a great feeling, isn't it?
ReplyDeletewow! congrats on your loss!!
ReplyDelete