I saw a post on a blog I follow "47 and Starting Over" that was called Picture Tag, and she tagged everyone who read the post. I thought it would be fun to play along. You go to "My Pictures" and look in the 5th album, and take the 5th picture and tell a little bit about it. I guess you can only do this if you have alot of pictures stored on your computer......and well, who doesn't??? God help me if my hard drive ever crashes. Why did I just say that??? Note to self, BACK UP COMPUTER TODAY!!

Here is my picture.
These are my newphews, Noah and Brian. They are twins, but obviously NOT identical. We call the wombmates, because they look nothing alike. Interestingly they have twin sisters as well, Brooke and Halle. My brother gets the 2 for 1 special I guess when it comes to kids. They were a couple years younger in this picture and it was during Brian's "Thumb's up" phase, where every picture taken of him had a "Thumb's up", including his school picture. So precious!! And then there is the issue of the bike helmet on backwards, LOL. Noah is actually my Godson. He is such a sweetie.
Since I'm at it, here is a picture of their sisters taken the same day.

This is Brooke and Halle. They actually look quite a bit more alike than their brothers do, and in fact, one of the brothers looks like these 2.
I have to tell you, if you don't have any experience with twins, like me before these 4 were born, it is really amazing to see them interact. They just love their twin. They fight like cats and dogs, like any brothers and sisters, but they are fiercely loyal to their twin and always looking out for them. They don't like it when one is in trouble. One of the girls was in the hospital because she was sick and she was soooo concerned about her sister. And her sister at home kept saying, "But I'm sick too, I need to go to the hospital too!!" Its just because they are always together. They know no different. And both sets have one that is really outgoing and fun, Brooke and Brian, and then one that is more stoic, sits back and takes everything in, Halle and Noah.
Here is one of them all together that same day. Good times......













Hello. My name is Erin and I am your partner for the valentine swap..My email is ema12779@gmail.com if you want to email me and we can talk..... I am also from Ohio. And yes your town has the best fried bologna for sure....
ReplyDeletesweet pics!! Not sure if I will join the tag...life is INSANE!! but sure glad to see yours!
ReplyDelete