
Popped my head outside this morning and look what I saw!! It is days like this when I'm so thankful that I work at home!! This was actually early and it wasn't long after this that my internet went down for the whole stinkin day. :o( That is always a problem, since I do work at home, and I need the internet to work!! Luckily I have a very nice boss and a couple of other coordinators to help out when technology fails!!
Back to the snow, we ended up with well over a foot! Another lucky thing for me is that Mr. Beach Bum works for a building maintenance company, so even though he was up in Cleveland, his company came and plowed our drive for us. WhooooHoooo! Thanks Guys! Sadly, I never heard them or I would have thanked them personally.
This is the view out back. These pictures are so darn small though!

And for the heck of it, I thought I would add a picture of my next door neighbors house. She had it painted a pretty color of peutrid this summer. Where do people find these colors, and should they not clear them with all neighbors if they are choosing a color that you need sunglasses to look at? There must have been a sale on the paint no one ever wanted! It is a mix between Limon and Pistachio. That is the best I can describe.

So, needless to say, here is what Gepperheimer and I did today.

Nice, and comfy cozy all day long! Hope you all had a nice day!!











Holy cow look at all of that snow...and the green house....one word, HORRIBLE!
ReplyDeleteWE've missed most of the snow thank goodness.
ReplyDeleteNice color of the neighbors house. I'm voting for pistachio :)
Snow is great when you don't have to go outside. And when someone comes to plow your driveway for you. Glad you got your internet back before too long!
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you so much for coming to visit my blog on my SITS day. Today has been so much fun and so lovely to see the response and fun comments. I really appreciate it. I hope you enjoyed my blog and come back to visit soon!
The snow is beautiful! And the day off had to have some benefits!!
ReplyDelete