Tuesday, January 06, 2009

We LOST!!!

Well that game was a complete bummer! Jeez! I thought we had finally won a bowl game and sure enough, we choked! Ahhh well there is always next year I guess!

Not much going on here, but I'm on day 4 of Weight Watchers. My brother and I are doing a Biggest Loser challenge and we have 35 people signed up! I am sooooo excited at the interest, but Dangggg everyone must be in the mood to diet! I just don't want to look like I do right now for the upcoming graduation festivities in May/June. So far so good. WW has changed their plan a little bit. Not much, just a little bit. They kind of did away with the CORE program (which I never did anyhow because I NEED BREAD) and they combined it with the Flex program. WW always has worked well for me if I stick to it, so I'm stickin to it. I guess I need to resign myself to the fact that I need someone to look at the scale once a week!

I went out into our garage yesterday and low and behold, there was an exercise bike. Whoaaa, where did that come from??? My BIL was here on New Years day and evidently didn't want it any longer. I suppose he looked at us and figured, Kim and John could use it, LOL. So I dragged it in all excited, and John and I got on it last night after dinner. Separately not together, hee hee. I am a little uncoordinated, but Jeez, pedaling and moving my arms back and forth as I pedal on those handles, .....I am pretty sure I suffer from short arm syndrome or something, because it was killing my shoulders. And you know, I didn't want to overdo it.....so I just kinda sat on it and rode it a little bit, kinda showed it who was boss.....and maybe tonight I'll actually do 10 minutes....Sad, I know!

Travis is deep into play practice, and I still crack up when I hear him practicing! He was nominated for Teen of the Month for our county. Keep your fingers crossed! I hope he gets it.

I guess that is all for me tonight. Talk soon.......

5 comments:

  1. I think 10 minutes is GREAT! Any exercise is good for you. Do what you can without hurting yourself!

    Right now I just roll around on the floor and stretch but hey, at least I'm doing SOMETHING!

    35 people in your Biggest Loser...you're right everyone is dieting, huh? I just know your going to win!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your weight loss! Let me know what you think of the new plan. Take the exercise easy... nothing wrong with easing into things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kim. Just wanted to stop by and say hi and say thanks for the "follow". Hope you'll come back and visit me often.

    ~Amanda

    p.s. Your post about the exercise bike cracked me up. I sooo relate. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopped over from SITS- I really love the look of your blog. I want to be back at the beach too. ;-)
    Good luck with the weight loss.
    We did the whole flu for the holidays as well- glad everyone is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, welcome to Think Thin Thursdays! Make sure you blog about your goals this week!

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete