Monday, August 16, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday ~ Who Would You Be?


Who are the top 2 characters you would like to play on a TV Show or in a movie.

This actually required some thought on my part. I am a true reality TV Junkie. But, would I really want to play someone in a reality TV show?
Ohhh alright, lets be real! YES, I'm sure I would!!

1. I would love to play Bethenny Frankel from Real Housewives of New York. Love that girl. IMHO she is the most "real" housewife from any of the series. Don't get me wrong, I love Caroline and Jacqueline from New Jersey, but there is just no comparison to Bethenny.

Basically Bethenny rocks and I would love to be able to come up with her one-liners!! The things that come out of her mouth just crack me up!! She is beautiful with a small amount of 'ho mixed in. Besides, who would not want to look this cute in a bathing suit at 8 months pregnant.


2. The second person I would like to play is Jane from Drop Dead Diva.


I feel like I could easily hop right into this role. Firstly, the character is not built like a supermodel, and neither am I. I can dream all I want, but fact is, I am no size 0. The premise of this show is that an aspiring model is killed in a car crash but gets brought back to life as an overweight lawyer who is forced to find the meaning of inner beauty. If you haven't caught this show on Sunday nights at 9 p.m. on Lifetime, you really should. Anyway, I can really relate to Jane and just about all of her issues. She would be a hoot to play.
If you want to join in on Top 2 Tuesday, hop on over to The Undomestic Momma
and link up!

4 comments:

  1. love Bethenny! I havent seen Drop Dead Diva but Ive heard its great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Bethenny! Idk what the second one is though

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:22 AM

    Never watched "housewives" but LOVE Jane!! My other character would be Dr. Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds - if you know him - stop laughing - and if you don't - you should!!

    and btw - my new job is basically administrative assistant to the Chef/Director of Food Service at the community college here - it's a good job really - but it does entail some drama!! I'm sure I will vent about it on my blog - you know how I am!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bethenny is one of my picks too!! I love her!

    http://theramblingsofahousewife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete