Friday, February 20, 2009

ALOHA FRIDAY


Its that time again. Aloha Friday. Started by Kalani over at An Island Life since Friday is a day to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. I ask a question and you post answer!!! Hows that for easy schmeasy?
Today's Question:
What is your favorite TV Show?
Ughhhh I have so many! Thank God for TIVO.
My regular can't miss shows are:
Grey's Anatomy
Lost
House
Bones
I also love reality TV, so here is a list of reality shows I love.
Top Chef
Survivor
Big Brother (OMG LOVE THIS)
The Biggest Loser
The Real Housewives of Orange County
I also record the Young and the Restless every day. I have been watching that since I was in about 8th grade.
How about you???

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:23 PM

    I can't wait till My Boys comes back on in March, until then I've been into Fringe and Leverage. And whatever is on HGTV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:19 PM

    This Hawaii girl loves LOST!!!!! I'm a Lostie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a lot in common....
    I like anything REALITY (Well, almost)
    Hell's Kitchen
    Survivor
    Amazing Race
    Real Housewives (OC ONLY)
    Big Brother

    LOST!!!!!!!!!

    My soap is Young and The Restless too! I tivo daily.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:06 PM

    I guess if I had to name just one I'd say Grey's Anatomy but I also love Bones, Fringe, Lie To Me, Ugly Betty, Big Bang Theory, America's Next Top Model, and How I Met Your Mother... and more... haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure I'd survive without my DVR. My favorites are Lost, 24, Fringe and The Amazing Race

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank God for DVR's - I have so many favorites. Bones, Ghost Whisperer, NCIS, Criminal Minds, Mentalist, 11th Hour, Desperate Housewives...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a reality TV junkie...sad, but true!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This stalker loves The Office. I have to admit that I also regularly watch The Hills and The City (both on MTV).

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love 30 rock! and Conan!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have many.

    Grey's Anatomy
    CSI
    CSI: Miami
    CSI: NY
    NCIS
    Ugly Betty
    Burn Notice
    In Plain Sight
    Monk
    Psych

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah - I'm a Big Brother fan too! Also love Grey's & Ugly Betty.

    Cant live without my comedies too - The Office, Scrubs & 30 Rock!!!

    Love reality shows too like Project Runway & Biggest Loser & I've been into the Bachelor this season for some reason...

    ReplyDelete