Sunday, February 15, 2009

I've Been Tagged ~ and I'm So Excited

I was tagged by my new bloggy friend over at The Sweet Spot in a "bag tag." I have wanted to be "tagged" for forever, LOL. Well I guess not forever, but for awhile now for sure. I have been blogging for a long time and Ohhhh how I have longed to be tagged, or given an award, or something cool like that. Well my dream has FINALLY come true. Thanks TL! LOL, could I be anymore mellodramatic? I told her I was excited and I haven't heard from her since. Think I scared her off??? Yikes, hope not, LMBO!

Anyway, this tag is all about purses, and as I said above it is called a "Bag Tag."

1) Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you cannot go up to your closet and pull out that cute little purse you used back before you had kids. I want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house. No cheating!

2) You need to put how much it cost:) (This is one of the rules but if you don't feel comfortable with this, I don't care) And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only, and if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I’d love to hear it.

3) Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you’re showing everyone your bag.

OK so purses, of all things, LOL! I actually love purses! I love them "almost" as much as I love shoes. However, since I work at home, I don't have a need to buy many purses, or shoes for that matter.

Here is the one I'm carrying right now:



This is a Liz Claiborne bag and the neat thing about it is the front and both side pockets, as well as the back have magnets. They are very strong and it clicks shut and doesn't come open. Dang it sure looks abused though, doesn't it?










This bag as 2 neat little side pockets that are the perfect size for my cell phone.




And since I was taking pics, I thought I would add a "True Confessions component to this post. I had to take a picture of the inside, because it is disgraceful!! I need to go clean that badboy out!




This purse actually cost me nothing. Big, Fat $0!! My mom has a true love of purses, and she buys some good ones. Her faves right now are Dooney and Bourke and Coach. She gives me them when she is done, if they are not worn out. Hey, I am not above hand-me-downs in any way, shape, or form!

I also want to share that I'm a HUGE fan of Vera Bradley and I usually buy a new one every spring. That is normally the one purse I buy per year.

I have this one from last year and I would like to get this one this spring.

So now I have to tag some other people. Hmmmm, who should I tag......


Lets do.....



Mary from 2 Kai's

Andrea from My Chihuahua Bites
Melissa from Hope Floats
And I guess that's it for now. Thanks for playing along!!



6 comments:

  1. love it! i love bags with lots of pockets. thanks for the tag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cool bag! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bag and a super cute post!

    And, I promise, the next award I have to give out (if one comes my way)...I'll pass it your way! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. stopping by from sits.

    i've been tagged for this, too. i like your bag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, me likey! =D

    And the inside of your purse is a LOT neater than mine! LOL

    I was tagged too. I was thinking about taking pics today but now it's 7:20 and the day has gotten away from me. :0P Soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL I will have to remember that! I hate when I tag people and they don't join in LOL! Ps. I added you on my side bar! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete