Sunday, February 15, 2009

HAPPY BELATED VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE


So what do a couple of beachbum wannabe's do to celebrate Valentine's Day? Well since we live a gazillion miles from any beach and it was freezing cold here in Central Ohio, we had dinner and movie! It was actually a very nice evening. We went to the El Vaquero for dinner where I had a tamale and a taco and a couple of raspberry margaritas, and John had some chimichangas and a couple of very big margaritas. Those margarita's knocked us on our butts. We sat there for a bit and then I had to drive over to the movie, LOL. We went to see "He's Not That Into You." Personally I thought it stunk. It was very slow and I had to wake John up several times, LMBO. So embarrassing when he starts snoring in a full theater. We laughed about it a lot later.

He brought my surprise home on Friday night. The absolutely most beautiful bouquet of roses and lillies.




I kept trying to get a good picture of him with my flowers and this is what I kept getting.



I know, he looks like he is 3. So after awhile he was getting annoyed with me and this is what I got:


Bad, I know!!!! Anyway, we had a great and relaxing Valentines Day. Unfortunately I am working today and then I have to fill in the FAFSA for my son's college. Ick! And of course it is due today. Dangggg, I have to keep a better eye on this stuff!
Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. These photos are hillarious!I want a husband who is nice and fun like that, gets me flowers and goes to a that type of movie with me!

    ps. your son is a hottie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is too funny....

    those flowers are beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girlie - did you get your swap package?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is too good...at least your guy still looks cute in a pic. I'll try to get a picture of my husband and instantly he grows the "ugly face". ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:53 AM

    I have to say the last pic is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete