OK if the thought of finding a mouse in your food makes you want to wretch and vomit, you may want to think twice about watching the video below. I would die if this happened to me.
http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/living/2009/02/04/balderrama.mouse.in.food.kfox?iref=videosearch
I love to eat out. I honestly do. In fact, one day when I was examining my bank account online, I made the mistake of telling my husband that we eat out too much and should cut back. It was a knee-jerk reaction to my balance that was showing online. I curse the day I mentioned it, because he is making me stick with it! I didn't mean it that much!!
**shakes head**
That said, I have always kinda wondered how clean the kitchens are at the restaurants we eat in. My husband spent years in the commercial roofing business and there are several places in the Columbus Ohio area that he will not go near. I suppose there are times when "What you don't know won't hurt you."
Your thoughts?
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











I'm not looking. I don't want to know. :) I love to eat out as well.
ReplyDelete