Last Friday I received this in the mail:

This was from Erin at Everyday Erin She included some fun little things in there!
We had chatted a bit and she told me she is an avid scrapper and I told her I'm a beader but was looking to make a scrap book for my son who will be graduating in May. She sent me a few things to get started. It was so exciting to see what she sent. Now I need to tax her brain for ideas for the scrap book. Actually we have a scrapbook store here in town and I'm going to go this weekend and check it out. Thanks Erin.
Other News here.....
1. Work - Crazy
2. Bathroom Renovations - Not Done
3. House - Mess
4. Hubby - Cooked steak on the grill for dinner.
5. Son - Crabitha.
That's about it for me! Have a great night!











I love that you blog!! It's so much now that we never seem to catch one another online!! I posted my purse....you will have to check it out and enjoy the laugh as you read through the blog...I have published three or four blogs today....insane....I know....but sometimes I forget things and the only way to get them blogged is to do it as I remember it....I know...I am getting old!!
ReplyDeleteIt should say it's so much FUN!!! now that we never....blah, blah.....
ReplyDeleteFun stuff!! =D
ReplyDeleteawesome package girlie! thanks for participating.
ReplyDeleteYou got some great stuff. Love swaps. I stoped by from SITS, and have enjoyed reading your blog.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Sandra
How fun is it to get goodies in the mail!!!
ReplyDeletewow.. its good experience :)
ReplyDeleteDid you get to go to the scrapbook store? Let me know if you have questions. And you know what we can always meet at a store as we both live in ohio.That would be fun.....
ReplyDeleteErin