Friday, February 13, 2009




It's time for Aloha Friday....Kailani at An Island Life started this fun weekly blog post called Aloha Friday. Based on the Hawaiian tradition of taking it easy on Friday and looking forward to the weekend, she asks a question of her readers. She invites others to participate by asking a question of their own.


Here is this week's question, in honor of Valentines Day:


What is your favorite candy bar?


My absolute all-time favorite candy bar is a Payday.





Wonderfully delicious and soooooo good for you....NOT!! It's just packed full of salty/sweet, crunchy/chewy goodness. I savor each and every bite!! Now you see why I have a weight problem, LOL. Unfortunately I can't enjoy them as much as I like being on WW, thats for sure!
Would love to hear from you today!!

12 comments:

  1. I always go back to Hershy's w/ almonds! There are so many that are much better but I always end up enjoying that one more than anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really a chocolate person, but there is just something about Reeces PB Cups. We won't even think about how many point those are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twix, I love love love Twix!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:56 PM

    Great question! I think I'm going to have to go with a Butterfinger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:23 PM

    I love TWIX! But, anything with chocolate and chewy caramel will be eaten!

    ReplyDelete
  6. MMMMM...I love Zero Candy Bars... YUM! White chocolate with carmel... & you can never go wrong with M&M's too...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Milky Way! Oh I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love 3 Muskateers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, it is not a bar persay but I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous8:48 PM

    I love Fast Break!!! It's soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have you ever had the chocolate dipped PayDay???
    I love those yummy little Lindt Swiss Chocolates.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I admit I am a chocoholic. I love plain chocolate, dark chocolate, Twix, mini peanut butter cups, Charleston Chews.

    ReplyDelete