
It's time for ALOHA FRIDAY!!!
Question for this week......
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOUR SELF, EITHER PHYSICAL OR PERSONALITY TRAIT OR BOTH?
I would have to say my favorite physical trait about myself is my nose.
My favorite personality trait is that I'm very outgoing and have always made friends easily.
That has a flip side though. It has been a bad year for me in the friendship arena and it makes me sad. My very best friend and I had a falling out and I'm so sad. One thing happened, one thought it was a misunderstanding, one thought it was simply not following through, lots of things were said, and in the end, a 33 year friendship crumbled. I do have hopes that we can get back to where we were. She is my son's Godmother and I miss her terribly. But I don't know how, after all was said and done between us, we can ever let go of what happened and get back to where we were. I do keep hoping and praying though.
Then another friendship kinda took a turn south. That was by choice though. It was getting too hard. That probably sounds dumb, but the drama was just becoming unbearable. I miss that one as well though. She was a lot of fun in small doses, LOL! I always prided myself on the fact that I had a lot of good friends and I was a good friend back. This has caused me to take a close look at myself and examine what I may have done to contribute to the situations above, and what I can do to prevent it from happening again. It totally bums me out!
Wow, Aloha Friday is supposed to be a light, fun day.....I got deep!!
Be sure to check out www.Islandlife808.com for more Aloha Friday questions!











Favorite physical quality: my eyes....when I was in the 9th grade my teacher went on and on throughout the year about how beautiful she thought my eyes were and ever since I have seen them in a whole new light!
ReplyDeleteFavorite character quality: I am loyal...to the death...even if it is my own! Although it has caused great pain, I wouldn't trade it for anything...I love that about myself!
I understand about your friends...maybe you and your dearest will never be the same...but then again, maybe you can be better than you ever were in the end?! I will be praying that for you both! I am sure she misses you too!
As for the other, I understand that ALL too well...the thing is...I never let the drama friends go...that whole loyalty thing!! I understand the mixed emotion of both missing her and relief!!
Keep on...you are a GREAT e-mail friend....although not always true to your words....I have been waiting for YEARS for you to send some pics!! :P I was so glad you got this site open...finally!!! Some pictures!!!!!!
Love ya,
Nancy
Favourite physical trait is definitely my hair! Soft, shiny and most always cooperative! My friends are always jealous because I can wake up looking the same way I went to bed!
ReplyDeleteFavourite personality trait would have to be I am always very honest and "real." It makes people feel so much more comfortable than with someone who tries to act perfect all the time.
Oooh, you are digging deep! Favorite physical trait would be that my nails grow super fast. Sometimes it's annoying but it is nice that I pretty much always have pretty nails.
ReplyDeleteFavorite personality trait is that my friends & family tend to ask me for advice. I secretly (not so much now that I've let the cat out of the bag!) love it.
my favorite character quality is that i'm laid back and flexible. those aren't always good but i'd rather be that way than to be uptight and inflexible.
ReplyDeletephysical... not crazy about anything right now =(
Favorite physical quality: My eyes
ReplyDeleteFavorite character quality: Not being a blabber mouth. I believe if you tell me something it's because you want me to know. It doesn't become mine to tell others. If you want someone else to know, you'll tell them.
I like that I have patience.
ReplyDeleteI think my best quality is my eye color. I have green eyes and I think they are pretty cool.
ReplyDeleteI want to be at the beach, too! Then again, I always do!
ReplyDeleteFavorite characteristics. My curly hair. It came on after I had twins and {I swear} it was God's gift to help me save time, now that I was so busy with babies. Love it!
(Oh! And I forgot to THANK YOU for becoming a follower of mine. I'm so tickled to have you along!)
ReplyDeleteHappy New Week!
depends on the day! i like my hair... it's thick and shiny. sometimes my eyes. at least they can't get fat.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry about your friendships. That must be difficult. I understand about not wanting too much drama, but the long-term friendship really does sound like a sad end. I hope that time makes it better for you.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite physical trait is that I don't have to DO anything to look like I'm in really great shape. Yet. But for now, I really appreciate that genetic blessing.
My favorite personality trait is that I never bore myself. I manage to keep myself mentally entertained at all times. I'm a hoot! Not that this does the rest of the world any good. But I'm the only one who has to live with me 100% of the time.
Great Friday Questions!