So at any rate, BIRTHDAY WEEK HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!!!!! Its PRESSIE TIME!! OHHHHH THE EXCITEMENT OF IT ALL!! I had to run to the post office to mail a few packages, and when I came home there was a large flat box sitting on the chair, evidently delivered by Fedex or UPS. I look at the return address label and what do I see? Vera Bradley! AND, I die! I ripped that bad boy open and OMG I'm so excited! My sister sent me the Weekender Bag in Riviera Blue (Picture below). This matches our luggage (which is royal blue) perfectly!!

THANKS TERRI! I LOVE IT!!
I also got a card from the mamma with a check which I need to buy myself something to wear to Travis' play that is coming up in 2 weeks. THANKS MOM!! Speaking of the play, I was at the school selling tickets last night and got to pop in and watch for a bit. Too funny!! They are doing a spoof of Some Like it Hot and he is basically dressed as a woman the whole time. Is it weird that my 18 year-old, manly-man, athletic son walks around in high heels better than I do? The girls were telling us they had to show him and the other kid how to put a bra on, which they have to wear for the play. Michael had his on outside his undershirt because "it cuts in my skin." Yeah, welcome to my world dude!
Not much else going on here. Work has been crazy busy. But I suppose that could be considered job security, so I'm not complaining!
I do have a wish to get more organized. I realized this week when I was looking for something that I am terribly unorganized. My office is a pig sty from digging around looking for this piece of paper. Clutter and crap everywhere! I can't stand it. If anyone knows of any good books or has any ideas on organization , etc., I would love to know about them. I'M BEGGING, I NEED HELP!
I guess that's all that's new here at the Beach Bum wannabe household. I suppose if you want to give me a 'lil old birthday pressie, you could leave a comment or better yet, become a follower!!! Just a thought!!! :o)
Have a great day everyone!!











Oh my dear triplet...it is sad that our birthday celebrating has come to an end. Sniff, Sniff.....we will get through this though. Diva really needs to send the birthday angels our way to help us recover from this void our group has left us with! Maybe you could get an outfit that matches those great amythest earrings that someone absolutely wonderful sent to you way early for your birthday!! Love ya my birthday triplet!!
ReplyDeleteWell, happy birthday! And I hope the play goes really well!
ReplyDeleteThat bag is beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteI love the idea of birthday week - I hope you have a great one!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
ReplyDeleteFor organization and household cleaning (not sure what she offers for the office), I'm trying to implement the GREAT tips and schedule of flylady.com. I just started doing it and wound up in the hospital (unrelated, of course) so, next week I'm hoping to stick to the plan.
I hope your b-day week is AWESOME!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
ReplyDeleteM ^..^
I love your new bag!!!!
ReplyDeleteHapppppppy Birthday!
how fun... most people dread the yucky birthdays... its fun to see someone enjoying it & living it up!!!!
ReplyDeleteawesome bag too!!!
Happy Birthday week!!!
Happy early birthday! Hope you have a very blessed day.
ReplyDeleteWell Happy Birthday to you...I LOVE your Blog design..so cute. Okay I LOVE your new bag...so darn cute.
ReplyDeleteI am now following your blow..so I will be back..Oh that sounded like a threat..ha.
Happy Birthday Girl!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment love!
I tell you, I have both Indian's baptismal gowns in my storage closet (along with my wedding dress) and I plan on getting them framed someday....
They were both hand-made by a lady who lives way out in the country. You know, one of those who can sew anything and make it look like it came straight from Paris? She no longer sews, so they are now real heirlooms. Maybe someday their children will wear them!
Happy Birthday! If it makes you feel any better i am a big birthday person too! I make sure everyone knows its my birthday the second May rolls around....for hubby its 15 days of annoying LOL!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! I wish the best and organize year!
ReplyDeleteOh I love Vera Bradley bag.
Happy Birthday to youuuu....Happy Birthday to youuuu...Happy Birthday dear Kiiiiimmmmmmmm...Happy Biiiiirrrrttthhhddaaayyy to you!!!!!! Yes, I know that it's tomorrow, but I am afraid I will forget to post tomorrow and I wouldn't want to be late for the BIG EVENT!!!! You are horribly shameless!! and I love it!!!!!!!! Too bad for the party poopers...they don't know what they are missing!! Love the bag....have fun getting organized!! and do nothing all day tomorrow....it's all about you for one full day....take full advantage!!!
ReplyDeleteBelated happy birthday to you! I also had my birthday 5 days ago.
ReplyDeletehappy birthday...hope it was fun. Just stopped by..(actually i have been lurking) to say hi and tell you i am now a follower...Great blogs..please keep up the good work
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, glad to have found your blog :o)
ReplyDelete