
It's time for Aloha Friday....Kailani at An Island Life started this fun weekly blog post called Aloha Friday. Based on the Hawaiian tradition of taking it easy on Friday and looking forward to the weekend, she asks a question of her readers. She invites others to participate by asking a question of their own. Feel free to answer my question, and then hop over to An Island Life to check out more Aloha Friday questions.
My question for this week?
What is your favorite day of the week and why?
I would have to say that my favorite day of the week is Friday. Work is over, and Mr. Beachbum Wannabe and I always spend the evening together, normally going out to dinner, then maybe grocery shopping or to see a movie. I really look forward to our time together.
Thanks for stopping by!!!











It's kinda weird but I really like Mondays. I feel like it's a fresh start.
ReplyDeleteI'm with you! Fridays it is!! Pau hana and no work till Monday!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is Sunday....my first day off of the week and hubby and I spend the day with friends just hanging out and having a good time!
ReplyDeleteI love Sunday's... its always great to get pumped up by God & ready for another week filled upon His words... & I just love being with the youth that I help teach... they just make me smile!
ReplyDeleteI love the weekend. I group those two days together since hubby is home and we all spend time together.
ReplyDeleteI have always liked Saturdays because it seems like a happy day to me.
ReplyDeletesaturday. i work out. hubby and munchkin go swimming. we meet up afterwards for breakfast. no work. and no work the next day.
ReplyDeleteSaturday...because it is surrounded by other good days!
ReplyDeleteI guess Sunday...it just seems like Sundays are always relaxing.
ReplyDeleteSundays, because that day is family day!
ReplyDeleteI love Thursday - it's ladies night! :)
ReplyDeleteI work at a super cool bar in town and Thursday is ladies night - but, LOTS of guys come in on Thursday - to check out the ladies!!
If you're ever in Jackson check out Bridget's Bucksnorts Brew Ha Ha & Grill. :)
I love Friday when I know that I'll get to be w/ my hubby & kids all weekend but I also love Mondays because then everyone is going to work/school & I'm on my own! lol
ReplyDeleteHas always been Fridays - so much to look forward too! (like Aloha Friday!)
ReplyDeleteNone really, but if I have to pick one, it would be Saturday because that's when hubby's weekend starts.
ReplyDeleteI love Fridays because there's no homework for Girlie Girl and no school the next day! We can all sleep in!
ReplyDeleteI like Mondays. When I was working I worked the whole weekend and it was very busy. I looked forward to a more quiet day on Monday. And I still feel this way. I don't enjoy weekends, I think it all goes back to work days.
ReplyDeleteFridays! Last day of the work-week and the whole weekend ahead of me!
ReplyDeleteProbably Saturday - my husband is home, there's another whole day before we have to think about the week ahead. Fridays are good too.
ReplyDeleteWhatever day I am off. It is never the same, but always my favorite!
ReplyDeleteSaturdays are my favorite - you get to sleep in (well, before the kiddos) and you get to stay up late!
ReplyDeletei think i would have to say sunday is my favorite day. it's the one day i can take a nap without feeling guilty =)
ReplyDeletefriday would be a close second.
Tuesday...I just want to be different. Besides the Mentalist is on...lol
ReplyDeleteJeanne
it's a tie between friday and monday. friday, because i have know i will have three days off, and monday b/c I don't have to go into the office.
ReplyDelete