
Happy Friday! Talk about TGIF?!? I am so ready for this weekend to begin!
It's time for Aloha Friday. I ask a question and you comment back with your answer.
My question for today:
Where is your favorite place to go out to dinner and what do you order?
I could eat Mexican food any day of the week, and probably 3 times per day. We have 2 local restaurants El Campesino and Mia Jalepeno and I like them both for different reasons. I love El Campesino's tamales! Yummitha! Mia Jalepeno has carnita's fajitas, which are shredded pork fajitas and they are soooo incredibly tasty and delish.
Thats it, I'm goin out to dinner tonight!
Be sure to check out other Aloha Friday questions over at An Island Life.
Have a great weekend!











Gotta love Mexican food at any time!!! There are no really good ones near me and I miss it. Guess I will have to learn to cook it for myself. I will be drooling thinking of you and your dinner. Have fun...
ReplyDeleteps...we use the same background on our blogs
I would love to go out to Mexican (or Tex-Mex as we call it here) but the only restaurants are actual Mexican & Hubby isn't big on fish! I'm hoping that I can talk him into Chili's or Texas Roadhouse tonight. I could do w/ either a burger or some salmon. Yummm. Our favorite restaurant though was back east & called Fajita Grande. Ummmmm, what they did to jalapeno poppers & chicken was so awesome!
ReplyDeleteI can eat Japanese everyday of the week....sushi and sashimi!
ReplyDeleteI love Olive Garden & just found a new favorite dish... shrimp something or other... I dont know the name but man oh man... I'm craving it now thinking about it
ReplyDeletethere's a restaurant on main street, creatively named "main street bistro." we've been there for every major celebration since we moved here: graduating law school, finishing the bar, passing the bar, buying a house, getting sworn in, when we found out we were having a baby, when we told the parents they'd be grandparents... great food. it doesn't matter what you order. i've never had a bad meal there.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite place to eat would be a sea food restraunt, but we don't have any here. The closest one is almost 2 hours away...and I would order salmon...since we can't get any fresh here.
ReplyDeleteI would have to agree with your banner!
Have a fabulous day!
I like to eat at Diners. It is lots of fun to take a drive and find a new diner. Love the cheeseburgers and fries or hot roast beef sandwiches. Traditional Diner fare. Then there is the soup. Gotta love it when you find a homemade soup.
ReplyDeleteJeanne
I am with you on MEXICAN!! Here in town we have an El Pueblito's which is pretty good cookin'!! My favorite before I moved here was Carlos O'Kelly's...(sounds real mexican doesn't it??)...and like you I think I could eat it every day!!
ReplyDeleteI am a girl of simple tastes.. I love Red Robin. Mostly b/c they have unlimited french fries. I order the croissant turkey sandwich. YUMMMMY
ReplyDeleteI love Mexican food. Here in Utah my favorite places are La Frontera and La Puente.
ReplyDeleteI have been told that there was once only one restaurant name and it was owned by a couple. Then a divorce occurred and there became two restaurants. The food is very similar to both. I like them equally well.
We don't live near them now, which is a good good thing. But it is a treat, when I get to go there.
I also like Chinese and we have a Hibachi House that we just discovered. They have had great take-out. We order 4 dinner meals and the 4 of us take at least 2 days eating them. It is cost effective for a once a month eating out.
Thanks for a good question. I am hungry now! Thanks.
Sharinskishe
Ha ha, I only eat Chinese food. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat is Really Healthy-Health Blog
Humor & Fun World-Funny Blog
I'm coming over from Blog Stalkers Unite, asking for your help. I am in the running for a round trip airfare paid ticket to Connecticut, to meet a friend I became acquainted with through blogging. She is a super fun person and is holding this contest. I entered a funny story titled "Grapejuice Floaties, Now Marry Me." The person whose story receives the most votes will win a trip to meet this generous lady, whom I'm hoping to meet. The voting ends tomorrow I believe. I am ahead for now but there is a story coming up from behind out of nowhere and I would so, so, appreciate your help. Her blog is www.becausemomsaidso.blogspot.com and the voting is on the sidebar on the right. "Grapejuice, Floaties" Just go there and cast a vote for me, please. Thanks so much-you're awesome! ♥
ReplyDeletethat sounds delish. we had mexican last night.
ReplyDeletejust wanted to remind you my blog has moved to www.mychihuahuabitesblog.com