Wednesday, March 11, 2009

WE HAVE A WINNER! And Other Stuff

And The Winner Is.......

Drumroll Please......

Mom2kmjx2!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Thanks to everyone that stopped by! I wish I could give all of you one! Especially the ones that have been specifically touched by breast cancer. I'm holding on to your emails. I have a plan running through my head! Such a nasty disease!

Speaking of which, I did my female duty yesterday and went for my mammogram. Strangely, I was scared for some reason. I have no idea why. I should have went 4 years ago when I turned 40 but I have been putting it off and putting it off. I do the same thing with my yearly exam. I usually cancel about 4 times before finally I go through with it. I dreaded it and even on the way there I was thinking, why am I doing this now? Travis will be graduating. What if I get bad news???? Anywho, back to the gram of the mammies, for any of you who are skeered like I was, DON'T BE!! It wasn't bad at all! I will say this, I'm rather large in that area, and I think those plates might be pinchy to a small breasted woman. FINALLY, THEY COME IN HANDY FOR SOMETHING!!!!

In other news, Travis got accepted to the University of Cincinnati and University of South Carolina. We are still waiting to hear from the University of Miami! Whooo Hoooo, that is good news. Now we just have to see what kind of money comes in. Lets keep our fingers crossed for lots and lots, LOL!

Hey everyone, have a great day!! Thanks to all that stopped by yesterday and welcome to all the new followers!!! Looking forward to getting to know you!!

3 comments:

  1. Well, Congrats to the winner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep... fingers crossed for money... college can be EXPENSIVE... good job for Travis getting accepted though to some good schools!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I've seen the machine. It'll be pinchy for me, for sure. Haha.

    ReplyDelete