Sunday, March 29, 2009

Weekend Roundup

Hey everyone! Hope you have all had a great weekend and had a chance to rest up for the coming week! It has been a great weekend here in Waldo.

First of all, I keep forgetting to tell you all that John's son and his wife are going to have another baby! How cool is that?? Taylor will be having a baby boy sometime in June! They already have a 9 year old girl. Needless to say, this little guy came as a big surprise! I cannot wait to get my hands on a new baby. Too bad they live in South Carolina. So far away. But we will get a long weekend in with them, I'm sure.

Yesterday the Ohio Beaders had their 2nd Annual Bead Shop Hop. It was in Columbus and we seriously did our part to stimulate the economy! I bought some things with a few projects in mind so hopefully I will get to creating again. I'll post pictures when I'm done. We met some great people who work in the bead shops and even recruited a few newbies that were interested in joining the group!! Ohio Beaders is a great group! I have met some of my best friends through them.

Today we just hung out and cleaned. We are having our driveway and garage worked on pouring cement, etc. John had some serious cleaning out to do in the garage. They start work on it tomorrow. OMG I'm sure Jackson Gepperheimer will be going crazy. Since I work at home, his incessant barking will, in turn, drive me crazy. Ohhhh Joy, Can't Wait!! The end result will be worth it, but I'm thinking I better post a crabitha warning on the fridge for all to see, just in case.

Well that's about all for us. Wishing you all a fabulous week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment