Thursday, April 02, 2009

Changes Coming Soon and Thanksgiving Thursday

Hey there! I'm so stinkin excited! I had a blog make-over!! We are in the final stages of getting it together and it should be up within the next day or 2. OMG it looks so cute! Well in my opinion, LOL!

Its time for Thanksgiving Thursday.....


Hmmmm, things that I am thankful for....So many, how to pick, how to pick?
1. For the beautiful sun-shiney day outside. I sat outside for my conference calls I had today. Thankfully Jackson didn't bark and no one remarked about the birds chirping in the background. It was absolutely luxiurious. I think I was starting to get cabin fever. That said, I did hear there is snow in the forecast and 30 degree weather come Monday. *sniff* *sadness*
2. I am thankful to God. It seems like just when I need something the most, a door opens. It amazes me sometimgs. Now if he could only send some more scholarships and financial aid for my son for college *snort* JK!! Apparently I'm rich according to the FAFSA people and can afford to pay the better part of a $28,000 per year education! Whateva!
3. I am thankful for my hubby. I was such a major crabitha last night and he knew it (I'm totally stressing about this college thing and how we are going to afford it), and instead of playing off that (like we normally do, LOL) he just grabbed me in his arms and hugged me tight and told me he loved me. It was just the thing I needed right then and I'm thankful he realized it.
4. I'm thankful for a healthy family, parents, etc.!
Check out What a trip for more Thanksgiving Thursday stuff!!
Now on to other ramblings......Anyone watch Lost? Ok I do love it but I have to tell ya, I'M the one that is LOST this year, LOL! They keep switching back and forth between the past and present and even future, and quite frankly, I'm having trouble keeping up.
Grey's is on tonight, and also the series finale of ER. Dangggg I have watched that show for so long! The last few years I have TIVO'd it but I have followed it. I'll be sad to see it end.
Well thats about it for me today. Just think, the next time you see me and my blog, we could look totally different!!

1 comment:

  1. Great list! I'm so excited to see your blog makeover!

    Happy Thanksgiving Thursday!

    ReplyDelete