Friday, April 24, 2009

Aloha Friday


Happy Friday!!!! Time for Aloha Friday! You know the drill. I ask a question and you answer :o)
My question for this week is really kind of a tough one I have been asking myself, and I thought it would be neat to get other people's perspective as well.
"Am I treating myself how I deserve to be treated?"
And my answer would be "Absolutely NOT!"


I have been thinking about this a lot this week! We started a Biggest Loser competition at work and I was thinking about the things I needed to do to accomplish my goal. Exercise was one of them, but my big excuse is I dont have time. The true problem is I dont MAKE time! So my goal for this week, and I start with baby steps, LOL, is to MAKE time for myself to exercise. I DESERVE IT! I DESERVE TO MEET MY WEIGHT LOSS GOALS and that is the first step in getting there!

Hop on over to An Island Life for more Aloha Friday questions.

It looks like it is going to be a beautiful weekend! Hope you all have a good one!

16 comments:

  1. I try to treat myself the way I deserve but it's hard. I'm always trying to treat others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think taking small steps toward your goal is a good idea. The small steps will add up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I take it one day at a time.
    Good question.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I try too, but my kids usually always come first LOL! I would love a day to sleep in and catch up on some much needed sleep! Come on over and link up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me neither, I spend all day chasing my children

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm treating myself more relaxed then I deserve. But secondly I'm treating myself less active then I should.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You totally deserve it!!!! You do need to take some time & focus on yourself... if you dont do that, you're not the best YOU for everyone else!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I deserve to treat myself better too. Bad food just tastes so good though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am really learning how to treat myself and body better but taking small steps.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I probably don't do all I deserve. It seems like when I do have the opportunity to go to the gym, there is always other things that need to get done. I am sure they can be put on hold

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was a good question. I don't think I know anyone who treats themselves as they should fully and completely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great question! No, I don't, but starting yesterday I am going to! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. GREAT QUESTION AND I WOULD HAVE TO ANSWER PROBABLY NOT I COULD DO A BETTER JOB!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Prior to my son being really ill and hubby going away for his grandmother's funeral, I had been making time for myself to workout. Today I felt so great doing a 3 mile and then 2 mile Leslie Sansone workout. I felt energized and loved it. You know you are on the right track when you feel guilty about missing a day. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Not at all. I seem to always be at the bottom of my list.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow...that question is kind of freaking me out because I don't know how to answer it. I think, unfortunately, the answer is I treat myself too well. That is, selfishness is one of my flaws - mainly with my husband, and it's something I'm working on.

    ReplyDelete