Friday, April 03, 2009

**Aloha Friday**



It's Aloha Friday again!!! The day we take it easy. I ask an question, and you answer! Easy Schmeasy!!

My question for today is this.....

Where is the farthest you have been from home?

For me it was England. We lived there for 3 years. While there we went to Wales, Ireland, Scotland, and Paris. I think that's it. I would love to go back, but not really right now, LOL. My son would love to go see where he was born. Someday I hope to take him.

Be sure to check out An Island Life for more Aloha Friday Posts.

OK, so do you like my blog makeover???? I'm really happy with it!! If you are looking to have a makeover, Lindsay from Designs by Splat was absolutely great to work with!! She kinda just knew what I wanted. Basically lazy beach, LOL! That picture reminds me of me and John, last time we went to the beach. We had a walkie talkie and there was one in my sisters house, and we were like "Beach to Base, Beach to Base.....our cooler needs refilled!!"

So did anyone watch the finale of ER? What did you think. That show was like an icon. I actually kinda sad that it is over. I'll miss it! It was neat watching the older characters and I'm glad they brought them back. I loved Dr. Lewis, and Dr. Green, and mmmmm I love me a little bita Dr. Ross! Yumitha!

Anyone doing anything fun this weekend. I have a track meet to go to tomorrow, and then just doing stuff getting ready for this upcoming graduation party we will be having. Jeez time is just flying by! Someone make it stop, just for a little while!

You all have a great weekend!

10 comments:

  1. I totally loved the end of ER... loved that Dr. Carter was yelling for Dr. Greene's daughter to come on - like her dad did to him in the beginning... very nice way to wrap it up...

    I loved seeing Dr. Bennett's son - you could tell that was him grown... how funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:08 PM

    the new blog is so cute....funny....and fitting!! Furthest I have been from home?? I think that is Florida...my senior year in high school I went with friends to the Gatorbowl!! Fun this weekend?? I am going to see Ashley and Connor!! Can't think of too much more fun than that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new blog look! It is so much fun.

    We also lived in England but after that we moved to Germany. I have no idea which is further from where I grew up in Utah. So take your pick. Oh & my son was born in Germany. Love those overseas babies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh & yes, I loved the ER finale although I wish that Ross & Hathaway had come down for the Carter Center opening. I thought this season was one of the best in recent years too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Farthest South: Naples, Fl
    Farthest North: Montreal, Canada

    I just started this Aloha Friday thing too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I grew up in central California. The farthest I've been is Maui.
    I loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The farthest I have been from home is Australia, visiting my husband's family.

    Your design looks great! This is my first week to do Aloha Friday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Saturday morning!

    The furthest I've been from home is Poland, back in 1970.

    I finally watched ER last night and I was disappointed in the ending. I was a good episode, but the wrap was lame, just life as usual in the ER. I agree that Ross and Hathaway should have returned for Carter's gala. His wife could have stayed away, unless she came back to express her undying love for him, which she didn't. I'm a fan of happy endings. Like Sam and Uncle Jesse :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Europe - specifically England, Norway, and Sweeden. Beautiful countries - would love to go back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blog makeover was the first thing I noticed. I LOVE it! It's perfect! =D

    The furthest I've been from home would probably be Boston, in state, and Mexico out of the country.

    ReplyDelete