Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter Everybody!!


Hello everyone and Happy Easter to All! I hope you are having a wonderful day. Here in Ohio it is beautiful, sunshiney, and just gorgeous outside, although I think it is kind of chilly out there!
John and I are cooking steaks on the grill, that is, if it works. I had a little accident a couple weeks ago. It is really kinda funny when I think about it now, but OMG I was majorly PIST off when it happened. Went out on the deck to let the dog out. Our deck needs some work and there is no rail on the sides, and it is also splitting in the middle. So when I turned to walk back inside I saw this fire lighter thingie sitting on the grill tray. I went to grab it and tripped over on the uneven wood on the deck. I came down like a ton of bricks! In doing so, I hit the grill, it rolled off the deck, onto its side. And I cut my hand in the process. So John is sitting in the living room, just basically an ouside door and a room away from me, and he hears NONE of this, LMBO. So I crawl up to the door, drag myself up and yell in, John, help!! So he goes whats the matter? Well I was kind of laughing and kind of stunned, and I'm like the grill rolled off the deck. He gets majorly PIST and starts yelling and OMG this and OMG that, and OMG I just fixed it, and I was like JOHN, I'M HURT!!! AND I'M BLEEDING!! I should have really said that part first, LOL. So really, mostly what was hurt was my feelings, and that he didn't even think of me, all he was thinking about was his damn grill. On his side though, I never mentioned I was hurt first so he had no idea. I honestly don't know what he thought!! Obviously though, I have not trained him correctly, because his first though should have been "Jeez Kim doesn't usually knock the grill off the deck for the hell of it, I sure hope she is OK!!!" So that is now my mission.....training John, LOL Ever hear that saying, YOU CAN'T TEACH AN OLD DOG NEW TRICKS? John might just be my old dog.....but we can always hope, right?
So anyway, back to today, we are running to the store, and that is about it! I hope to catch up on some of my Tivo'd shows today as well. I had my own little House marithon earlier this morning. OMG I love that show. Anyone watch? They Killed off Cutler, who I thought was great. He wanted off the show though. Travis said he got the opportunity to work with Obama and could not pass it up!
Travis is spending the day with his girlfriend and her family, going to church and then dinner. I'm trying to push the thought out of my brain that I'm already coming second to the girlfriend, LMBO. Actually I love his girlfriend. and I probably should have planned something as well. Maybe I'll make a dessert and invite them over. Or even better, maybe we can all go see a movie or something.
I'm still scrapbooking way, which is the reason I have not posted much this week. I have been scrapbooking all week and only have 6 pages done. Gawd! I think I better speed it up. One thing I have learned is that I really like scrapbooking and wish I would have done it eons ago!! Now my kid is all grown up. What the heck am I gonna scrapbook?
Well that's about it for me. I hope this week finds you well and that you all have a very blessed Easter!


PS: I still cannot see my signature! It's driving me CRAZY!!!





2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( John needs some serious training, hun! :) lol. Good story, even though you got hurt. Is your owie better now?

    Hope you had a good Easter.

    ReplyDelete